It’s cold outside today. But we are ready for spring inside! I made the little mister a new Oxford (from Peek-a-Boo Patterns) but I couldn’t just follow the pattern. I never do… Instead of folding over the main fabric for the button placket I added a contrast fabric inside. Instead of a plain pocket, I mounted it on a second pocket. Instead of hemmed sleeves, I added a double layer band, and I added a colored trim to the hem as well. The top stitching is intentionally a little bit uneven to give it a crayon drawing feel, and the appliqued bugs were based off the yoke fabric. I hope you enjoy it as much as the little mister! I also made him a coordinating undershirt.